Anyway, to enter, here’s what you gotta do:
- Leave a 15-50 word comment about what type of article you’d like to see on CHG in the near future. (Examples below.)
- Type your first name (for nifty identification purposes).
- That’s it.
To get you started with ideas, here are some examples of the types of articles we usually do, along with some links from the not-too-distant past:
- Cooking tips: Cheap, Healthy, Sick - 10 Easy, Nutritious Foods for When You’ve Contracted the Plague
- Experiments: Eating on $25 a Week - The Experiment
- Food economics: The Hour - How 60 Minutes a Week Can Save Hundreds of Dollars on Food
- Food issues: Angus Anguish - Is Angus Beef Worth the Money?
- General kitchen tips: Frugal Storage Solutions for the Small Kitchen
- Interviews: The Incredible Shrinking Dad: How One Guy Lost 108 Pounds (and Kept it Off)
- Just for fun: Life Skills 101: A Curriculum for Food, Finance, and Other Real World Basics
- Link compilations: Save Money on Seasonings: MYOM (Make Your Own Mix)
- Personal stories: 15 Reasons I Gain(ed) Weight (And Two Reasons I Didn’t)