Chocolate Cherry “Ice Cream” Popsicles
Greek Antipasto Pita
Herbed Tuna in Tomatoes
Refrigerator-Pickled String Beans
Sprouted Quinoa and Mango Salad
Vegan Worcestershire Sauce
Watermelon and Feta Salad with Mint
White Bean and Roasted Red Pepper Wraps with Spinach
Man, it was Countdown Central this month, which kicked off with 13 Ways to Cook Without an Oven.
Two weeks later, we brainstormed 18 No-Cook Meal Ideas.
We rounded off our roundups with the mighty 68 Cheap, Healthy, No-Cook Recipes. Bookmark it for yo mama.
And last, but far from least, Ask the Internet elicited some faboo answers to the following inquiries:
- Camp Stove Recipes for Kids?
- Favorite Smoothie Recipes?
- Favorite Weird Kitchen Tool?
- Recipes Without Onions?
For more Cheap Healthy Goodness…
1) Have your say!
We love reading creative comments and participating in thought-provoking discussions. There’s even a fabulous new Ask the Internet column, where readers can write in with various inquiries and/or offer helpful suggestions. Sweet.
2) Spread the word!
Like us? Link to us! Refer us to a bookmarking site! (We have StumbleUpon and Digg buttons now!) Or just talk us up to your mom. That’s nice, too.
3) Behold our social networking!
Subscribe to our feed, join our Facebook page, or check out our Twitter … thing. They’re super fun ways to kill time, minus the soul-crushing frustration of Lost.
4) Buy from our Amazon Store!
If you click on the Amazon widget (lower left hand corner) and buy anything from Amazon (not just what we’re advertising on CHG), we get a small commission. And that’s always nice.
5) If you ever fall butt-first into a Brooklyn sewer grate overflowing with cooking oil, realizing shortly thereafter the stoppage was clearly caused by the neighboring restaurant, resist the urge to burn down said restaurant.
You will probably be arrested.