Q: A long, long time ago (37 days) in a galaxy far, far away (Lawn Guyland, Noo Yawk), I married a man of unparalleled awesomeness and beard-growing ability. Until that fateful evening, he was referred to on this blog as Husband-Elect. Now he has been … uh … sworn in (?) as my spouse, we need a new moniker.
What should we call The Artist Formerly Known as Husband-Elect?
A: Our favorite name will receive a copy of Giada De Laurentiis’ newest cookbook, Giada at Home: Family Recipes from Italy and California. (We went to Italy for our honeymoon, and I hear California is very nice, so it's kind of fitting.)
As always with these kinds of things, there are a few rules:
- Entries must be in by this Thursday, October 14th, at 6pm.
- One entry per person.
- Entries must include your idea and a name with which we can identify you. No anonymous comments, please.
- Winner will be announced in this Friday’s Top Ten Links post.
- In the case of a repeated idea, the commenter who mentioned it first will receive the cookbook.
- No family or friends of CHG bloggers can enter. Sorry, Ma.
Want to ask the interweb a question? Post one in the comment section, or write to Cheaphealthygood@gmail.com. Then, tune in next Tuesday for an answer/several answers from the good people of the World Wide Net.